The Jupiter II hiking and travel pack has been designed with comfort in mind, from the Adjustable Back System (ABS) to the split hip belt taking pressure off the nerve points. The 65L storage space plus 10L expansion gives plenty of capacity, with extra features such as a removable lid and a flight mode zipper for easy access to your gear.
- Utilizing our ABS (Adjustable Back System) precision fit for this 65L Capacity + additional 10L expansion.
- Suspension harness evenly distributes the packs load with class leading comfort
- Firm hip belt and shoulder straps make for sturdier more comfortable fit
- Microtex Core 200D fabric provides lightweight durability with 1000D adding strength in high wear areas
- Split toe hip belt takes pressures off nerve endings on hip bone for greater comfort
- Removable lid doubles as toiletry bag or first aid kit
- Flight mode zipper entrance lets you pack like an open suitcase
- Convenient expandable front mesh pocket for easy access to necessities
- Padded shoulder straps easily adjust for precision fit
- Side compression straps maintain the stability of the pack under load
- Sternum strap keeps pack secure, while the emergency whistle offers a convenient distress signal
- Walking pole loops keep your sticks tucked neatly out of the way when not in use
- Side expandable pockets, one offering hydration bladder output
- Stretch mesh side pockets capable of housing a large water bottle
- Removable rain cover located in zip secure base section.
- Mesh zip pocket on shoulder strap for easy access
- Adjustable webbing loops at bottom of pack for tent or sleeping bag storage
- Zip pocket inside main bag for valuables