The new Honey Badger “Leaf Point” Blade is a new offering with blade finger-choil in 8Cr13MoV. This is probably the most suited blade design of all our knives for EDC, in that it is less of a drop-point than the flipper, and more optimally suited for general everyday usage. The blade angle, in being more downward is also different to other models, as being ideally suited to food preparation and even use as a great steak knife. A full blade finger choil allows for excellent fine control in a forward grip, and this is further assisted by an extended length of knurling all the way down the flat portion of the upper blade spine as allows very positive traction of the index finger in this position, for excellent fine control in any delicate cutting or trimming operations.
- Honeycomb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and Slim
- Deep pocket carry
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade
- Handle FRN (Fibre Reinforced Nylon)
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Overall Length: 185mm
- Blade Length: 81mm
- Closed Length: 104mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.3mm