Nikwax TX.Direct® Spray-On is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof items with wicking linings, or those that can’t be machine washed.
It is WaterBased, non-flammable, contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is fluorocarbon free.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Spray-On can be applied to the outer face fabric of waterproof clothing, providing Durable Water Repellency (DWR) without compromising internal wicking properties.
It has been specifically designed and optimized for breathable waterproof clothing, providing DWR while maintaining breathability.
Nikwax TX.Direct® adds Durable Water Repellency (DWR), which prevents water absorption, whilst maintaining breathability, keeping you dry and comfortable.
How you should use it
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash®. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
- Protect working surface and lay clean garment flat and zip up all zippers.
- Hold bottle 15 cm away from garment.
- Apply evenly to outside of fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
- After several minutes check for and remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows.