To make the HALOES DOWN JACKET suitable for high activity in the mountains, Salomon used a down-proof fabric to eliminate migration and loss of down, and also a Smart Skin™ construction, substituting synthetic insulation under the arms and over the shoulders. Haloes has down’s loft and packability, and the confidence of synthetic when you sweat.
The Salomon Down Hybrid Hoodie features a combination of down insulation and durable face fabric, with an Active fit for comfort and mobility during outdoor activities.
- Warmth- Down insulation provides the best warmth to weight ratio available. And synthetic insulation is the choice for high-wear, high sweat areas.
- Packability – This jacket stuffs conveniently into its own hand pocket, taking up minimal space in your pack.
- Durability – A more durable face fabric won’t lose feathers, and the synthetic insulation is impervious to the impact of repeated moisture permeation.
- Hybrid Technology
- 700 fillpower – Fill power is a measure of the loft of a down product, loosely related to its insulating value. The higher the fill power, the more air an ounce of the down can trap, and thus the more insulating ability. Fill power values from 700 to 800 are considered premium standards.
- Synthetic insulation 80g/m² – Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- AdvancedSkin Warm – AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Active fit – On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Body Insert
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyamide