Get ready to power through uphills and descents with the updated X ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability and grip you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- Terrain – Mixed Trails
- Lacing system – Quicklace
- Drop (mm)11mm
- Weight (g)315
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis
- Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Chevron lugs – Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt
- Anti-debris Mesh – Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities
- Mesh and textile lining – A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort
- Lace pocket – Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system
- Protective toecap – A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area
- Welded upper – Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel